Until recently, even carpet cleaning professionals had trouble removing pet urine odors and stains from homes. But that’s changed – thanks to P.U.R.T. When P.U.R.T. contacts the source of the odor, it immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys it. Put simply: P.U.R.T. is wonderfully effective.
How P.U.R.T. Works
- The source and severity of the odor are determined
- P.U.R.T. solution is applied to break down urine crystals in the carpet
- Carpet-based urine crystals are extracted with a hot water rinse
- In bad cases, the carpet pad or sub-floor may be need to be examined
- If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced
- If necessary, an odor-blocking shellac may be applied to the sub-floor
- If necessary, P.U.R.T. will be applied to the tack strip, sub-ﬂoor, baseboards, and carpet backing
- P.U.R.T. will break down odor-causing components over the next 24 to 36 hours
You, your family, and your guests needn’t suffer from pet urine odors and stains. Call A OK Chem-Dry, and we’ll get rid of them for good. Call us and you’ll discover why pet owners count on us to remove the toughest odors and stains in Elgin, Schaumburg, Algonquin, and for miles around!